Gut Health Forum – Presentations
Category : Uncategorized
The Gut Health Forum on March 23, 2017.
An informative day!
It was a scan of microbiome research in practical terms noting the many factors still needing to be understood. The forum was an overview of gut health along the value chain.
Lots of information in the meeting summary and the available presentations below:
- Dr Margie Lee – Role of the Gut Microbiome in Efficient Food Production
- Derek Detzler – The Challenge of Maintaining Gut Health of the Farm
- Samara Foisy – Retailer Perspective on Human and Animal Gut Health
- Greg Simpson – Genetics and Gut Health
- Bruce Schumann/Dr. Martin Clunies – Challenges & Opportunities with Feed Ingredients to Maintain the Gut Microbiome